Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bruiser's Quotable Quotes

Kristin, Jared, and everyone else, here are some of my favorite movie quotes. I'll see if I can stump you. These aren't really my favorites, but it's the only ones I could think of.

1. Nobody puts Baby in the corner.
2. The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shi*...that little white speck is chicken shi* too.
3. It's clean, it's cold. Now that's what I call high quality H2O.
4. I'll be back.
5. You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.
6. No! No everybody! That ain't no brother! That's a white boy!
7. Baby steps. Baby steps out the door..baby steps down the hall...baby steps to the elevator..baby steps in the elevator. I'm in the elevator. AHHH!!!!
8. That's tomorrow, I ain't dyin in no fire tomorrow or any other day, you got that?
9. The devil has come to Tsavo. Look at me! I am the devil.
10. I will take you wherever you need to go. I will take you there, and I will leave you there. You can do whatever you want, you never have to see me again. But not here. If we stay here, we die.
11. He doesn't know it's a damn show! He thinks it's a damn fight!
12. Holy smokes! He's cookin' our garbage.
13. I feel the need....the need for speed.
14. The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anyone wanna say no?
15. I know that she is good and strong and deserves all the love this world has to give. Can't you see that, how wonderful, how special she is?

1 comment:

Muir Family said...

ok, I think I have 12 of them. I'm stuck on 3. Post the answers.