Sunday, December 16, 2007

When the Stars Go Blue


So on December 8th, I went to the Christmas Dance. It was butt fun. I went with Josh Bates...he's a good friend and goes to East High. Dalton was also in my group haha. He went with my friend Katy. For our day activity, we went to Temple Square the day before on Friday. After that, we went to Katy's house and watched Disturbia. We planned it to be on Friday since Josh had a wrestling tournament, but he found out the day before that it was a 2 day tournament. So I was dateless; along with Liz, whose date was lame and didn't come. Lindsay did Katy, Liz's, and my hair on Saturday. On Saturday when I was putting Josh's boutonniere, the rose fell off. It was bad news. That night we had a steak & shrimp dinner at our house with Todd as our server. It was WAY good. We went to the dance in a limo, which was really fun. Then while we were waiting for our ride to come, we went downstairs at the Union Ballroom and watched Rocky IV. After the dance, we were going to make gingerbread houses, but when we got here we were all so tired we didn't really want to do anything...we watched Hitch instead. So basically it was really fun.