Sunday, October 28, 2007

Harvest






So basically, I turn 16 in exactly one week! It's pretty sweet. The harvest dance was supposed to be on the 3rd of November, so I wouldn't be able to go. The state volleyball tournament was that day too, so Britny, a senior on the team, told the SBO that if they didn't change it, she would ask him to Harvest so he wouldn't be able to go. So they changed it to November 10th. So I could go! I asked Jared Vanhille. To ask him I put a package of hot dogs and buns on his porch with a note that said "Don't be a wiener, drag your buns to harvest with me!" I was going to throw hot dogs at him, but Amy demoted that idea. He answered me a few days later with three Depends diapers sitting on the porch filled with peas. He had a note that said "When you asked me to the harvest dance, I went and 'pea-ed' my pants. Now if we go together, it all 'Depends' on if you find my answer." We are going as a volleyball team as G.I. Joe's and G.I. Jane's. For our activity we're having dinner, playing football, then roasting marshmallows in the mountains. It'll be fun.

No comments: